Better Homes and Gardens, Oceanside Glasstile, GreenHomeGuide.com, and t-rex are teaming up to allow you to save money and add value to a house with home developments which create a distinction. That will help you they truly are giving one lucky winner a opportunity to win $15,000, given by means of a test, to begin!
BHG Win Home Quick Hits
- Join Get a $15,000 check from Meredith Corporation
- The advertising is available to legal residents of the United States that are 21 Decades of age or elderly
- The 15,000 Cut Costs Save Energy Home Improvement Sweepstakes promotion will finish on 08/31/15
- Meredith Corporation is headquartered in 1716 Locust St., Des Moines, Iowa
- Anybody discovered using more than 1 Email will be deemed ineligible
- Contestants are Limited to at Least One (1) submission per person and per e mail , per site Every Day
- Contestants are just Permitted to utilize 1 email address when entering the BHG $15,000 Home Improvement Sweepstakes
- Trainers will only have 10 days to assert the 15k decoration or even a new winner will be chosen
BHG $15,000 Home Improvement Sweepstakes is a promotion sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens, in cooperation with Family Circle. Even the sweepstakes promotion is giving homeowners a opportunity to win $15,000 cash prize for your renovation in their domiciles.
The winner will be chosen via a random draw, also informed via email and/or email. A cash prize of $15,000 will be given to a potential winner by the finish of the promotion. Anybody wanting to Get the title of this winner must write to: Winner’s Name, $15,000 Cut Costs Save Energy Home Improvement Sweepstakes, 1716 Locust Street, LS-321, Des Moines, IA 50309.
Home Makeover is most beneficial option who is unable to afford fresh residence, as it saves money and add value to your house. Are you currently really seeking and sense deficit of dollars? Better Homes and Gardens along with Family Circle include fresh $15,000 cut costs Save Energy Home Improvement Sweepstakes on bhg.com/winhome or even familycircle.com/winhome to award for big prize.
Better Home and Gardens Profile
- Provides clients using ideas and development projects to their home and backyard in Magazine structure
- Suits faculty educated women clients with medium to quite high incomes at the USA.
- Better Homes and Gardens has been founded in 1922 and contains pover 7 million subscribers. The firm delivers a Australian variant that’s released under under license, licence from Pacific Magazines.